Welcome to XtremePunish Official Forum !

We have some rules here , so please respect it !

- Please do not use an bad language !
- Please do not argue with another clan member !
- Clan Lieutenants must be active on forum !
- Forum moderators should be active on forum !
- If you post in "Aplications" Forum , please follow the "Model examples"
- Please do not use "Lieutenants Discussions" Forum if you aren't one !
- Please do not use "Moderators discussions" Forum if you aren't one !
- Please register with your nickname from the clan !

Clan Leader: Death*Kiss4u

Forum Founder: Fallen*God

HomeHome  XtremePunishXtremePunish  Clan PageClan Page  Clan ChatClan Chat  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Best Lieutenant is:
1. TiferethJoma
29%
 29% [ 7 ]
2. -_-[ACE]-_-
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
3. LongBeachDPG
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Llama636
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
5. Latinjerre
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
6. AwpMaasster
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
7. RadioMyst
17%
 17% [ 4 ]
8. Fallen*God
13%
 13% [ 3 ]
9. *Suzanne
21%
 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We have all come a long way
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 am by TiferethJoma

» Pinky is Having Problems
Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 pm by jayant4

» IMPORTANT!!!!
Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:51 pm by AwpMaasster

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 pm by AwpMaasster

» GOLDEN KATAN
Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:49 pm by TiferethJoma

» Sigs
Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm by TiferethJoma

» Leaving the Clan
Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 am by *Suzanne

» Post your wins here
Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 pm by TiferethJoma

» Round draw?
Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:42 am by LongBeachCP3

Top posters
TiferethJoma

AwpMaasster

D*K4U

*Suzanne

[GueSS]?

LongBeachCP3

RadioMyst

Latin.jerre

Llama636

-_-[ACE]-_-

Share | 

Leaving the Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LongBeachCP3

XtremePoints : 90
XtremeReputation : 1

PostSubject: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Well im leaving the clan ive tryed to stick with it but seems like no matter what happens we will never get better. Im going to Death Row to be leader and here are my reasons.

Reasons:
1. Its over for this clan nothing we can do now to fix it u guys may think we can but we all have tried many times all to no success.
2. Noone listens in scrims until its to late. Id tell every1 directions and most people in clan dont listen till its to late. And others rage quit in middle of game and leave us behind.
3. Most orignial members in this clan cause the past and what it use to be. i hate to tell u all this but its never gonna be the same we all have tried over and over all its brought us is frustration with no success.
4. The rank. Noone is active anymore our clan rank has went from mid 70's to 130 and still going.

Tif and Marina ive also been wanting to tell u bout coming to my clan so we can start over with a good rank. I went to tinys cause i dont want u guys to have frustration of starting clan over again just to much work. I have LT spot secured for both of u and u guys dont have 2 worry bout taking care of clan as much or all the work. Jeslyn, Misty and much more r wanting to come wit me i hope u guys will be there 2. Marina and Tif u guys taught me everything i know. Marina cause of u i still play this game. And tif without u i wouldve never been able to play SD right and never wouldve been such a good player im just looking to repay u both and make us all a success. I know u think it might sound stupid cause im only 16 but i promise u guys i will take care of everything.

U guys gotta also know that im sure only reason ur still in this clan is cause past but truth is we cant turn back time and we will never be the same. I love XP but all its done is bring frustration to all original members we worked so hard and it turned to a fail.

I love u guys i really do u guys were like family to me but i have to leave and i hope we can all stay freinds when im gone. And i hope Tif and Marina u come and bring all original members with freinds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Suzanne
Clan LT
Clan LT

XtremePoints : 195
XtremeReputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

I know ur right kev, XP over.. we All Love XP sure that, but it had is best time.

If i see so much people following u, I will go with u.

But there is 1 thing, I promisd Tiff to stay with him.

So, i wait for what tiff is saying then i make my choise.

Kev GL in Your New clan! I hope its an Succes!

Kisses

*Suzanne,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongBeachCP3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 pm

ty suzy i just hope tif, marina and others tould think the same as u and GL to u and wherever u go. I hope to see u and others in my clan soon Very Happy . ATM jeslyn, misty, cameron, pinky and some others coming with me cause they think same bout clan or somewhere close. And for the people that dont come i wish best of luck ill miss u guys so much most of u were like family to me we all grew up together on CF and i just hope u guys will follow Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TiferethJoma
Special
Special

XtremePoints : 765

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 pm

I wish my PC wouldnt be broken now Sad

Everyone is free to do as you please, I have no way to restric any of you Smile It has been almost a month since last I could online in the game but Im sure what Kevin is saying is very accurate. Things might not be the same, I understand it. Thats why I repeat that anyone is free to do as you please.

Suzzie, if you want to go with gay Kevin. That is ok with me. Anyway, I wont be back into CF in about 3 more weeks.

Thanks for the offer Kevin but I cannot take it. You may think that sounds too much ego but I would not join a clan where the original leader is an obvious chammer and insulted me many times.

What is going to happen with XP? The answer will not come from me. Marina is the one who has the last word. We have talked many times about it, the last call is hers.

Kisses Smile Razz ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongBeachCP3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 pm

come on tif seriously he doesnt cham anymore im sure ive checked he told me he use to hack but not anymore. ok i see what u mean but he doesnt anymore ive taught him bout strafing and how to use weapons i watch him play hes pretty good now no hack. And marina thinking bout coming if she comes will u? come on tif i want u there u taught me how to play SD and made me a much better player tif give it a chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongBeachCP3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:46 pm

U know i pretty much lost my bestfreind/like a sister to me misty and now the clan thing might now work the thing coming to my mind atm is quitting CF. Misty is gonna lose her internet tomorrow for a long time cause her parent were divorced and now shes broke and now everything just fell apart so im probably thinking of quitting CF soon i dunno what else to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D*K4U
Leader
Leader

XtremePoints : 263

PostSubject: .......   Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 pm

If still r ppl who don't know....XP=CF 4 me,..this is all...no matter anymore 4 me how bad suk XP,...I know is not right,and we must
want more of that,...but is utopy,...we can try anything,...but this is how things going on...we can try,but finally,...same fail...is just life,....nothing can be perfect on this world,not even here,...better 4 u 2 see that b4 2 be 2 late,...
No Mad Mad Mad No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Latin.jerre
Clan LT
Clan LT

XtremePoints : 84
XtremeReputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:50 pm

I know I don't really have a voice in this anymore, but just to give my opinion:
What is leaving to another (low ranked) clan going to do about the problem?
Once everyone is there, the problems will show up again, probably even worse since not many good players will want to join a rank 1000+ clan.
You probably leave here because of some (or many) less active/social/whatever people who are ensickening clan's atmosphere.
Have you looked at the other clan's members?
Apart from maybe 6 or 7 members, these are just the same kind of people, maybe worse.
On top of that, for every respected player that leaves our clan or brings up other problems, our clan's credibility and respect is going down and just makes things worse.
Especially in this time with the hacked account problems and the leavings of some active players.

So I think leaving is a bad idea cause:
- How are you trying to solve problems by leaving?
- Things there are probably worse
- throwing away 10.000 clan points is madness, it's all that's left from our better past
- instability in the top of a clan ruins all future

Reconsider and think carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AwpMaasster
Clan LT
Clan LT

XtremePoints : 533

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 am

Totally agree with Latinjerren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongBeachCP3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 am

Marina u just said it when we try we fail again and its just gonna keep happening same way marina u need to learn to let go i know how important XP is to u but its ruining CF for u not making it better. I was looking to releive u of this stress and failing. Look i know all the work u put in this clan it was success at first but after allinpc incident and many more we have failed and cant get back up marina we tried and tried over again now u know how much u mean to me ive told u dozens of times and if u stay in here itll just make everything worse for u. Look in Death Row it could be like new XP but in death row is more active ive seen tiny play online and many active players. If we add all original members of XP i promise u we will be success. But this game isnt a game without u marina without u i would quit a long time ago. Ok we all know tiny isnt best leader but he ended up doing pretty good for clan. Now imagine if we went. Latin i know what ur trying to say but ur completly wrong people in Death Row more active last time i checked and if we go their its not gonna be worse i know itll be hard to leave XP but its better for all of us. Ok its 1000+ clan that just give us head start so we will rank very quickly and feel good bout clan. Noone in XP really active anymore and gets many clan points. All active players welcome in clan. Marina ur going through hard time all the time in this clan and when r u ever gonna get a break i got LT spot for u and i will talk over with u every decision u will be like co-leader but without all the stress. And tif tiny quit chamming a long time ago ive seen him play and wow he got better. I know u guys dont wanna leave XP but only reason for that is the past y wont u guys understand that. Present was nowhere as fun as past and all its gonna do is cause more problems the longer we stay. im sorry but u all know this is true. All im looking for is to make us all a success thats it. All i ask for is to give me chance and if not its ur desicion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D*K4U
Leader
Leader

XtremePoints : 263

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Dear Kev,long time ago,over 1 year,.. I left XP bc I was invited 2 be LT in NextGenX,rank 4,...and guess,...no matter rank of clan and all that bst's,...I don't want top clan,just 1 place where all 2 feel like home and be friends,...a lit respect,friendship and tw,...I don't think this is 2 much,...and XP was and can be again that place,....here,....
4 me,...only XP = CF,...how long I will play CF,here will be,...no matter,we can be rank 1000,I don't fukin care anymore,...I want just that 4 XP: 2 be 1 place where all will feel like home and be friends,...a lit respect,friendship and tw...this is all...who don't like that,can press quit right now,who will stay,...GL & HF,team!!! Kisses Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LongBeachCP3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Ok marina i get it u love this clan. But what is this clan without original members? All it is is another clan with random people in it. Marina its not the clan that u love so much its the people in it and seems to me every1 wants to leave it. Marina u gotta understand that this is not a clan u will like without the original members. And u got to understand even if i do stay most members will leave. So i decided to make new clan so we can all be together again without frustration. Yes i know u love XP so do i but its nothing without the original and LTs members. I know Jeslyn, Nial, Misty and much more wanted to leave before i brought up making a clan. Marina im just saying to come it will be same people that u care bout in XP and more. XP is just a clan and nothing else without LTs and original members if u come with me u will like it much more cause u still got the same people that u love and care bout and not much stress is put on u. XP means nothing without the members marina i just want u to understand. I know all work u put in this clan and i respect u for it but if u come with me really all thats going away is rank and name of clan nothing else and im sure we will pass the rank soon. Marina all i want is for u to think bout it cause if u stay im just saying it will not turn out well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TiferethJoma
Special
Special

XtremePoints : 765

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 am

My time to speak.

If I had to summarize what I think, that would be exactly what Latinjerre said some posts above.

There is little point about leaving to join another clan with already many members in it. Did you forget some of my views when Nexez wanted to fuze his old clan and this? The thread is somewhere around, look for it. The difference is this time the ones who might try to join an already formed clan might come from XP.

Anyone who feels to leave, is free to do it. But I will not. I will stay here until I get a new PC and beyond.

People know how much I have tried to keep this clan going on, I think I do not need to repeat everything. It is a pity that I cannot be online with you guys.

Kevin, if you want to leave. Then you can do it, do not feel any restrictions about it. If anyone else wants to leave with you, that is ok. Just do not speak in other´s name and, please, stop making this drama. Do not misunderstood me. If RadioMyst, Nial, Jeslyn and anyone else wants to go, so you can.

Tell me, by leaving is anything going to be solved or perharps what is going to happen is to import XP`s problem to another clan? Maybe not really to import but to find the same thing over and over?

Should I give an idea to solve the bad enviroment in clan? Really? Again? Leavig behind what does not feel right is the easiest to do in life. What about to keep the useless current leader, the lts and only 25 more members chosen by the Lts? Would it work? Cannot it deserves a chance?

Do not forget a very important thing. This is a game that people plays in order to relax. Why do you need to go into so much drama? If the people who feels right in a place feels that new people that is comming does not help to improve the enviroment. What do you thing the older people should do? Make the new and unproductive ones to leave and try to get, slowly, new and good people. Dont you think?

This CF version is way beyond to be considered into a real professional Online/LAN league. Until that happens, better take it as a way to spend some time off.

Kisses :p.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
-_-[ACE]-_-

XtremePoints : 28
XtremeReputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:17 pm

well said gay tif Razz

i just play this game for fun im not worried about clan ranks and stuff like that, but an active clan is a good clan in my eyes. that said if i ever leave it will be for new experiences meet new people, play with them, make new friends ect. it's no reflection on u guys i love playing this game with you all, but sometimes people move on thats life, and hey its just a game at the end of the day Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GueSS]?

XtremePoints : 108
XtremeReputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 pm

if u guys want this clan to move back up, why dont u start recruiting ppl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Latin.jerre
Clan LT
Clan LT

XtremePoints : 84
XtremeReputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 am

Cause that is exactly what brought all those (sorry for putting it that way) morons in the clan.
The best way is what Tif is saying, in my opinion:
Clean the clan, kick out all who do not belong here. They just give us the reputation of a noob mass clan with too many members.
Keep a nice core of Lts and people who showed they deserve this (and the leader too of course).
Then start recruiting again, but only people who fit in the way we see the clan:
A group of friends, a family, who like to play the game (alot), and somewhere along the road have become good in it.
And that is the hardest part: finding these people, convincing them to get here, and more important: keeping them here.

Another reason not to go to Death Row is, indeed the case of Tiny123.
He broke our clan rules, showed disrespect for clan Lts and our leader.
Even if he has stopped hacking, we can't just take him in clan like that.
Even more, you want to make him the leader or a Lt.
And i bet he won't be happy with a "normal member treatment"
I remember the way he used to moan about a Lt spot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Suzanne
Clan LT
Clan LT

XtremePoints : 195

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 am

I said before i would leave,

But. i did read evrything good again and A'm Not gonna leave.

Like i alwayd did said,

i will stay with Tiff And Marina.

why?

They learnd me much, trust me, and i love to play with him.

A'm almust 10 months member of XP and i will stay here.

Marina gived me trust and the rest of the members to.

So i will work for XP and i will see how things go.

Suzanne.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Clan   

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Clan
Page 1 of 1